Sprouting is a healthy way of eating Bajra. We bring you healthy, gluten free Bajra or Pearl millet flour made from organic soaked and sprouted Bajra.
Bajra flour is an excellent source of protein, iron, folic acid, fibre and many other essential nutrients.
When we sprout Bajra, we convert a dormant seed into a live plant. Bajra, like other millets, contains Phytates, Phytic Acid, Polyphenols, Tannins, Flavonoids and Trypsin which are nutrition inhibitors. These anti nutrients can cause stomach ache, bloating and constipation.
Anti-nutrients can bind to certain dietary minerals and make it very hard for our body to digest & absorb these minerals. In the sprouting process these anti-nutrients break away and enable absorption of nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. Sprouting not only produces Vitamin C but also increases vitamin B content. Sprouting makes it easy to digest Bajra.
Sprouted Bajra Flour Ingredients: Organic Bajra
Storage: store in airtight container.
Shelf life: 2 months from the date of manufacture.
We deliver freshly grinded flour. If not in stock it might take up to 3 days to ship. If urgent, please Call/WhatsApp at 8088555966.
Please re-confirm or decline your order via SMS/Whatsapp after you have been informed of the shipping charges added to the order. Payment can be made via online Wallets (ex. Google Pay, PayTM) or Netbanking.
Bajra or Pearl millet has numerous health benefits.
- It is very powerful in controlling diabetes. It has high fibre content, which tends to digest slowly and release glucose at a slower rate as compared to other foods. This helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels for a long period of time.
- It stabilises the level of cholesterol in the body.
- Bajra is rich in insoluble fibre that aids digestion.
- It is naturally gluten-free and alkaline, so very soothing for the body.
- Since it is high in protein, It is very good for your muscular system.
- It is known for its high vitamin B content, which allows it to break down the carbohydrates and fat in your body.
- It helps prevent celiac disease.
- It is filled with antioxidants which help in getting rid of free radicals from your body.